1. Change my walk with God as to walk closer to Him and be in His Word More (you may see some bible journaling pages comes.
2.Change my friendships so that I am more present in the moment and really deepen my relationships
3. Changes to my creativity and hopefully learning and sharing newer things with all of you.
4. Change by becoming more on top politics and current events which I will not share on here
5. Change my health by making better food/drink choices so that I will be around longer with you all.
6. Change by working smart and getting more accomplished each day.
7. Change my world by looking through a different lens.
Thank you for reading my rambling resolutions, but I have found it's better with friends as they hold you accountable.
Today's card was made with a free image from Imagine That Digi Stamps that I printed both the image and sentiment onto blending card, and colored with Copic markers. I then made a quick background with distress oxide ink and blended it with a make up brush and stamped second generation images of snowflakes. I cute out a scalloped rectangle as one the mats. Blizzard stickles were added to the snow flakes for a little sparkle! I hope you love it!
Products used: light pool/turquoise/white card, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass/Milled Lavendar Distress Oxide Inks, White gel pen, Blizzard stickles, Gina Marie Scalloped stitched rectangle die, Echo Park Celerbrate Christmas snowflake stamp, and Imagine That Digi Stamps Jen and Friends